1. Place the Roti-maker on a table.
2. Switch it on by plugging in the three point plug into the socket.
3. Place the kneaded and dry wheat flour in separate utensils on the table next to the roti-maker.
4. Take some portion of the kneaded dough into the palm.
5. Form balls out of this small part using the two palms.
6. Place it in the dry flour.
7. Press lightly the patty with the fingers.
8. Apply the dry flour on all sides of the patty.
9. Place the patty on the roti maker.
10. Close the upper lid of the roti maker.
11. Keep holding the lid with pressure, bring in the other lever towards the closed lid and press it for few seconds.
12. Remove the lever.
13. Lift the lid.
The dough is now rolled into a flat layer on one side of the roti maker.
14. Wait and observe few air bubbles forming on the roti.
15. Turn the roti to the other side.
16. Wait for few seconds.
17. Close the lid of the roti maker very lightly.
The roti blows up and flips out of the roti maker. This is the indication that the roti is fully done and cooked.
18. Take it away from the roti maker.
19. Serve it with your favorite pickle or curry or vegetables.