Returns accepted within 3 days, only for damaged or wrong products. We offer returns Free of Cost for size issues and damaged or wrong products. Returns will be offered in the form of product exchange or cash refund when exchange is not possible. Returns can be initiated either from your Kaymu Account or by calling our Customer Service Team at 9801 292929.
This USB TV Stick can turn your PC to a multimedia center that enables you to enjoy PC TV entertainment anywhere. The easy-to-carry Analog TV stick is very simple to connect to your desktop or notebook via high speed USB 2.0 interface. You just connect an antenna cable to the adapter, then your computer will allow you to receive analog TV signals all over the world.
- Unique USB design, small and easy to carry, worldwide Analog TV watching.
- Embedded 10-bit video decoder to achieve stable picture and vivid color.
- Receive full-channel TV programs and favorite channel group and rename function.
- Full-system AV input jack, connect to DVD player, STB, game player etc.
- Record video in MPEG1 / 2, VCD or DVD format.
- Schedule record and still image capture function.
- Easy-installed, powerful and user-friendly software.
- Full-function IR remote control and keyboard shortcuts supported.
- Supports the function of FM radio (optional)
- TV Tuner: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Recording Format: MPEG-1, 2
- Input: 75 Ohm IEC(Din) connector
- Power Supply: USB Bus
- Celeron 1.8GHz, 256MB RAM, 100MB up free space for software installation, 500MB up for record storage (depend on record time and compression format)
- DirectX 9.0C or later installed
- One free USB 2.0 port
- Operating systems supported: Windows XP (SP2, SP3) / Vista 32 / Windows 7