Multiple dispensing options to choose from.
* If Input water pressure is below 0.3 kg/Sq.cm, use of Booster Pump attachment is recommended to increase input water pressure and proper functioning of the unit.
** If Input water pressure is above 3.0 kg/Sq.cm, use of Pressure reducing valve is recommended for leak proof and smooth functioning of the unit.
# Manufacturer reserves the right to change/replace/upgrade any part or component in pursuit of providing continous improvement in the quality of the products to its esteemed customers.
1. Use a Pre filter cartridge if water contains more than 10 ntu turbidity.
2. Input Raw water temperature should be between 10°C to 45°C.
3. Total Dissolved Solids in Input Raw Water should not exceed 2000 ppm.
4. Raw water should be free from Oil & Grease.
5. Permissible Iron Content in Input Raw Water is 0.3 mg/ltr (max.).
6. Total Hardness in Input Raw Water should not exceed 600 mg/ltr (max.)