* If Input water pressure is below 0.3 kg/Sq.cm, use of Booster Pump
attachment is recommended to increase input water pressure and proper
functioning of the unit. ** If Input water pressure is above 3.0
kg/Sq.cm, use of Pressure reducing valve is recommended for leak proof
and smooth functioning of the unit. # Manufacturer reserves the right to
change/replace/upgrade any part or component in pursuit of providing
continous improvement in the quality of the products to its esteemed
1. Use a Pre filter cartridge if water contains more than 10 ntu turbidity.
2. Input Raw water temperature should be between 10°C to 45°C
3. Total Dissolved Solids in Input Raw Water should not exceed 1500 ppm.
4. Raw water should be free from Oil & Grease.
5. Permissible Iron Content in Input Raw Water is 0.3 mg/ltr (max.).
6. Total Hardness in Input Raw Water should not exceed 600 mg/ltr (max.)